Product info and pics
After the run-away success of Total Image Bridal – a full service, Chicagoland hair and make-up company handling airbrush make-up, bridal updos, and other wedding services, owner Christa set out to take airbrush tanning in a new direction. Thus was born Total Image Tan. We have a top-of-the-line tanning product.
Our product is acclaimed for its anti-aging skin care qualities, featuring:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Don’t let the word acid turn you off to “nature’s moisturizer”. Hyaluronic acid (HA) can absorb 1000 times its weight in water and is naturally present in the body in skin, joints and eyes. The level of HA in the body begins to decrease around 20. HA has been used in lip plumper products and to reduce wrinkles as a skin cream and in injectable form by cosmetic surgeons. It penetrates the skin easily and works from the “inside out”. DHA, the sunless tanning ingredient, has a drying effect on the skin. HA can counteract the drying effects of DHA and serve as a potent skin hydrator.
- Matrixyl 3000: Studies have shown that Matrixyl 3000 lifts and firms skin by increasing collagen and elastin production. Collagen production increased almost 350% after two months of usage.
- Argireline: A topical “Botox alternative” used in skin care products to relax the skin and inhibit the formation of wrinkles.
Most tanning solutions also use high concentrations of FD&C colors to provide an immediate bronzing effect. Not ours. Consider the advantages:
- Since red dye tends to break down easy, other solutions may change color prematurely into a muddy or green color. Our product with pharmaceutical grade caramel and lower usage of dyes will retain its formulated color longer.
- A remarkable, natural color.
- Less “rub off” and “wash off”. Our product uses smaller amounts of FD&C dyes to adjust color tone.
- Accomodates a wide range of skin types: A potent DHA and Erythulose formulation and a light, natural bronze color guide looks great while imparting a rich, bronze tan for medium to dark skin types. Use in conjunction with our booster drops for those wanting the darkest possible results.
- Rapid drying time and minimal “stickiness”.
- Aloe Vera extracts and panthenol to leave your skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
- The fragrance is a fresh, clean tropical citrus scent.
Total Image Tan is located at:
Lombard, IL 60148
Our Number is: 630-691-TANS (8267)
This is Brian Smith he is winner of 2011 North American Championship/First place & IFBB Pro, Total Image Tan tanned him for his winning show using our bodybuilding and fitness competition product Pro Tan and Jantana!